About me

kuala lumpur, Malaysia
This is my world ,my sky ,all of mine ♥ Just a ordinary girl who living in this world you never know never meet and will not find on the map :')

♥♥♥


NAME - Chloe Lim

D.O.B - 2ND March 1993

Status - KUALA LUMPUR









BLOG VISITOR

TODAY VISITOR

Monday 19 December 2011

LAST WEEKEND ♥

15TH - 18TH DECEMBER 2011

How i during my last weekend ?
yea,i was back to my OLD hometown "selayang"
for what ?
just for fun and relax myself
cause i really feel stress at KL town


FIRST DAY
just reached selayang ,it s already in night
both of girl go to WONG KOK CHA CHAN TENG makan by walk
and then ,sleep peasss *

NEXT DAY
i goin to cut and dyed my hair in afternoon
changed my hair style

AT night,
CHEONG K with BUDDY sss
at "  大嘴叭 " kota damansara

Before goin out
take pic with this shapo *

THE THIRD DAY
in morning,
went to TAR COLLEGE 's Open Day
MARKETING
i will choose
but college branch and life,
make me choose like hell,will be crazy soon

FORGET IT
i choose CLUB first !!:)

 
PARTY NIGHT **
                 At MIST

look my fucking face after drunk
haha XD

This night,
i think i must say thank you for a guy
for take care me on the whole night
and let me stay one night ,when i was blur blur
he also s a  君子de

also need to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TO SAU SING ZAI :)

AND THE LAST DAY
not special pun
just sleep and keng gai with sweetie on the bed
and keep laugh because of something XD
Hey Babe
you know de ,haha

AT LAST ,
i want to very very very thanks a boy
always mafan him to fetch me back home
i feel i am bad
he was injured
still want he driving so far
sorry boy
i know so mafan you
you always help me 
when you want i help you
i promise i will try my best to help
take good care your leg ba

And Thanks very muchie to this pretty
let me stay your house
if not ,
i sure 无家可归lorr XD
i really love your home so much
expecially your mom and your brother
cute lorr
TEEHEE !!:)



My weekend s END
Back to my
FUCKING LIFE AGAIN **



No comments:

Post a Comment