About me

kuala lumpur, Malaysia
This is my world ,my sky ,all of mine ♥ Just a ordinary girl who living in this world you never know never meet and will not find on the map :')

♥♥♥


NAME - Chloe Lim

D.O.B - 2ND March 1993

Status - KUALA LUMPUR









BLOG VISITOR

TODAY VISITOR

Sunday 4 December 2011

BA' ZAAR @ SOUTHGATE . KL

"Viva La Bazaar" 
Located At Southgate Sungai Besi ,That is nearby my house
Tonight ,i was buy some shirt and a ring from my cousin
TEEHEE !!:)
I really likes the shirt so much even it is expensive
But quality is very GOOD !!


My Dearest Cousin's "little dream shop" :)
LA NEEDLE N' THREAD

i likes this ring so much :)
This day,
i go bong chan her ,haha
 used around 100 and more 
...





 In fact,
i'm so admire and envy of her
she have a dream 
and she always be positive to achieve her dream
and me,
I HAVE NO DREAM
nothing can let me strive now
i live without dream
it s like waste my time in everyday 
what can i do next ?
and how about my future??
DAMN !!*




Today ,i get alot of fun at BAZAAR
after back home 
 my dad gave me a drink ?@@

it was Tiger Beer ,haha !!:)
Tonight
i drunk again
LALALA

   goodnight peasss  



No comments:

Post a Comment